- November 13, 2015|
- Category: Careers
Data Entering Position Description: Orange Energizing Solutions
This position is full time. The individual will work as part of an energy efficiency program processing team to perform duties including, but not limited to, professionally answer and respond to incoming calls, review and prepare energy efficiency rebate applications, enter data and quality checking, track and report on program activities, and manage incoming work flow, contribute to company reporting requests, and respond to requests from the client, implementers and/or other program stakeholders regarding individual applications. Individual must be flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members in the delivery of multiple energy efficiency programs. Must be able to work well in a team setting and work well under deadlines. Candidate must be flexible with schedule and be prepared to work overtime with little or no advance notice. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect and compare company timesheet data with respective invoice received weekly;
- Coordinate resolution of invoice errors with utilities and implementers;
- Create spreadsheet detailing job charge breakout for each Contractor’s weekly invoice;
- Manage and maintain company’s cost and production data spreadsheet, and generate reports and graphics as needed;
- Answer and attend to all incoming calls and messages from internal and external customers in a professional manner;
- Receive and dispatch emergency orders as received;
- Create GIS maps as needed for job requests;
- Provide support to leadership and other staff such as distributing mail and timesheets, maintaining bulletin boards, ordering supplies and relieving others as needed.
- Maintain record retention files.
- Other assignments as necessary.
- prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- check source documents for accuracy
- verify data and correct data where necessary
- obtain further information for incomplete documents
- update data and delete unnecessary files
- combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- transcribe information into required electronic format
- scan documents into document management systems or databases
- check completed work for accuracy
- store completed documents in designated locations
- maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- print information when required
- comply with data integrity and security policies
- maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies
- Skill using QuickBooks and Microsoft Windows Software- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Data entry experience using databases.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Use of office equipment to include plotter, copiers, and scanners.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to attend continuous training and provide relief where needed.
- Open to change and willingness to work in new processes.
- At least 6 months of experience using QuickBooks.
- Ability to read job designs.
- Excel entry experience.
- Understanding of electric energy practices.
- Experience working in a construction environment.
Important Application Instructions:
Job Type: Full-time
- QuickBooks, Customer Service, Proficiency in Excel: 1 year
- High school or equivalent